We are excited to starting seeing you again in our clinics! As you know, the world is experiencing an expanding outbreak of respiratory illness (COVID-19) caused by a new coronavirus.
- The virus can spread from person-to-person.
- Older adults and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high risk.
We take our role in protecting the health of our patients and families very seriously. We are taking extra measures to keep our facility clean. Therapists/staff are being screened for illness prior to work, wearing face masks, maintaining physical distancing as possible, and following stringent protocols to prevent contamination.
Before coming in for therapy, we respectfully ask all families confirm that:
- You and your child are not currently sick.
- You have not been in close proximity – within the last 14 days -with someone who is currently sick with: COVID-19 or any other respiratory illness.
Upon arrival for therapy:
- We respectfully ask that you wait in your car for your child unless you have to participate in therapy sessions. Therapists will meet you, bring your child in for therapy, and collaborate with you following sessions.
- Your child will have his/her temperature taken. If a fever is detected (>99.9 degrees), your child will not be able to participate in therapy.
- If you do not have an option for waiting in a car or outside, you will have to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and have your temperature taken before coming into clinic.
- If you are symptom free and do not have a temperature, you may wait in our waiting room. Siblings are not allowed, and we ask that only one parent/caregiver accompany your child. You will need to wear a face mask (provided if you do not have one), wash your hands or use hand sanitizer for 20 seconds, and maintain physical distancing.
- Your child will be able to wear a face mask in sessions if tolerated.
We are excited to see you again! Thanks for all of your ongoing support as we move forward.
Please feel free to ask any staff members if you have questions or concerns.