Article provided by: Florida Springs Wellness and Recovery Center
Ranked among the top rehabs, Florida Springs is a highly sought-after rehab with the best clinical team. Our Florida alcohol treatment has the highest success rates and prepares patients for sustainable success with recovery.
Traditional alcohol treatment vs. non-traditional programs
The traditional treatment involves evidence-based therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, biofeedback, motivational enhancement therapy, etc. Evidence-based therapies are proven techniques that help patients overcome their underlying mental health issues and develop critical skills to maintain a sober life after rehab.
On the other hand, non-traditional programs involve experiential therapies like sculpting, rock climbing, rope courses, music therapy, recreation programs, etc., to help patients embrace a more active and healthy lifestyle moving forward. These programs follow a holistic approach that promotes mental and physical wellness and inspires patients to maintain sobriety in the long term. Such treatments are ideal for individuals who seek to overcome their behavioral problems by developing new hobbies or learning new skills.
Both treatment types have their own set of merits and are equally effective in helping individuals overcome their dual diagnosis conditions. At our top luxury rehab center in Florida, we use both traditional and experiential/holistic therapies to help our recovering addicts attain sustainable sobriety.
What makes our alcohol treatment the best in Florida?
We are a Florida addiction treatment center that you can count on for all types of treatments. Our team of caring staff, modern amenities, upscale accommodations, and a serene environment offers patients a home-like atmosphere, ideal for healing and recovery.
Using an integrated treatment plan and personalized care, we ensure our patients' safe and speedy recovery from their mental health and behavioral issues. We offer different addiction care levels and use a combination of evidence-based therapies and holistic methods to help patients attain sobriety.
Components of the residential addiction treatment process
The top rehab centers in FL engage patients in a series of treatments and evidence-based therapies to help them achieve their recovery goals. Ranked as the best rehab center in Florida, our addiction treatment's components include:
- Medical detox – Addiction treatment begins with a medically-assisted detox procedure, which combats withdrawal symptoms effectively.
- Counseling – Patients undergo counseling both in 1-on-1 and group settings with a mental health expert to cope with their trauma.
- Psychotherapies – The addiction and inpatient drug rehab engage patients in evidence-based therapy sessions to equip them with critical coping skills to combat triggers and cravings.
- Holistic therapies – Recovering addicts engage in experiential therapies, like sculpting, adventure therapy, nutrition therapy, music, art therapy, etc.
- Support group meetings – Support group meetings allow patients to receive love and support from fellow recovering addicts, strengthening their commitment to sobriety in the long term.
You have the opportunity to make a better life choice; do it sooner than later. Call Florida Springs at 850-403-6566 to learn about admissions at our rehab. We are a preeminent Florida alcohol treatment center with an effervescent staff team, evidence-based treatments, and modern amenities.Florida Alcohol Treatment
View Larger Map