Article provided by: Coastline Behavioral Health
Coastline Behavioral Health offers the best inpatient drug rehab centers in Santa Ana with customized detox services, patient-oriented recovery modalities, and premier customer support. We rely on a comprehensive rehabilitation protocol, encompassing various disciplines and modalities, which include:
- Clinical detoxification – Our top-rated addiction rehab centers in Santa Ana, CA, rely on medical detox to stabilize patients facing severe withdrawal symptoms. The detox treatment uses medication and therapy to minimize the withdrawal, reduce the mental and physical discomfort during the procedure, and restore the nervous system.
- Inpatient treatment – Our Santa Ana inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers offer leading inpatient care, placing patients in a luxurious, home-like environment during the recovery period. At our facility, you will engage in behavioral therapies, recreational activities, and counseling sessions, looking to recover via peer support and regain your mental, emotional, and spiritual stability.
- Psychotherapy and behavioral therapies – These include procedures like DBT, CBT, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Biofeedback, Contingency Management, group therapy, experiential therapy, etc. These modalities are core components of our drug rehab in Santa Ana, helping patients cope with internalized trauma and address negative or harmful thoughts and behaviors. They are equally effective at combating substance addiction and managing co-occurring disorders like anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – MAT is an essential addition to our rehab treatment due to its comprehensive long-term benefits. It’s useful for combating addiction and chronic co-occurring mental disorders that may impact the patient’s long-term sobriety.
- Support groups – Our rehab in Santa Ana teaches patients the value of cooperation towards greater goals. Our support groups promote honesty, transparency and help patients exchange mutual support and life experiences. Here, we include 12-step Program, AA, Smart Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous, Moderation Management, etc.
- Transitional Housing services – Our halfway houses are part of an extensive sober living program aiming to help patients with social reintegration and a healthy and sober lifestyle. You will live at our sober homes between three to 12 months, during which you will participate in house chores, participate in specific recovery activities, go to job interviews, etc.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Our CA drug and alcohol rehab program offers customizable dual diagnosis treatment to identify and address co-occurring disorders. More than half of addiction victims show signs of co-occurring mental issues, affecting their health, mental stability, and ability to stay sober over the years. The program may unfold throughout your stay at our facility, including during the sober living treatment, and include various therapeutic and medication-based recovery modalities.
If you’ve been looking for the best inpatient drug rehab centers in Santa Ana, you’ve found them. At our facility, we house and assist patients dealing with mild-to-severe addictions and co-occurring disorders in a conducive and safe environment.
If you’re ready to begin your life-transforming rehab journey, we invite you to our rehabilitation center at Coastline Behavioral Health today. You can contact our rehab team at 714-841-2260 if you wish to make an appointment, stage an intervention, or simply want to discuss your situation with a professional.best inpatient drug rehab centers Santa Ana
View Larger Map